Tocino Stir-Fried Hoisin Noodles
If you are looking for simple and really tasty stir-fried noodles. This one’s for you!
350g Pinoy Kitchen Original Tocino
1⁄2 cup water
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp olive oil
1 medium onion sliced
3 cloves garlic minced
9 oz ramen noodles
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp hoisin sauce
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tsp rice vinegar
3 green onions chopped
2 tbsp sesame seeds
How to Prepare
- Heat up a pan on medium to high heat.
- Put the original tocino in the pan with 1⁄2 cup of water.
- Let it simmer for about 6-7 minutes until the water has completely evaporated. Make sure to stir occasionally. Add the vegetable oil and cook the tocino for about 3-4 minutes on high heat or until you see some charred consistency. Set aside.
- Cook the ramen noodles according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Add the onion to the wok and cook for a minute, then add the garlic and cook for another 30 seconds or until aromatic. Turn off the heat.
- Stir in noodles and sauces: Add the noodles to the wok then add the oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, dark soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil to the wok and toss until everything is well combined.
- Top with the cooked tocino and garnish with some chopped spring onions and sesame seeds.